Durian mao shan wang is very popular among the people of Malaysia and Singapore. It is also known as Musang King. This is also a trendy item on the party menu of parties and celebrations in Singapore and Malaysia. It is said that tasting a durian mao shan wang is like tasting heaven it’s like an adventure with a blend of sweetness and bitterness. It’s famous for its taste among the people of Malaysia and Singapore, and it is an expensive taste. Its creamy texture and smoothness make it all better. It was initially cultivated in Malaysia and then in Singapore.
Several types of durian maoshan wang vary in taste, colors, and price. Most of them have a pale yellow color with a creamy texture and are smooth to the touch.
What are the types of durian mao shan wang?
- D4:- it is also known by the name of Sultan. ‘ It has a bitter taste along with a smooth and creamy texture.
- Golden Phoenix:- it is also known by the name of Jin Feng and has a bitter taste.
- Red prawn:- it is also known by the name Huong Xia, Ang Hei, Udang Merah, and it is sweet in taste.
- Black Thorn:- this type of durian has an intense bitter taste and a smooth texture.
- The name is also known as green Bamboo:-it of Qing Zhu, and it has a sweet taste with a buttery texture and smoothness.